I always mention that since i started blogging earlier this year that i have discovered so many new baby/ children brands via twitter or reading other people's blog's and quiet possibly ok defiantly the best company that i have discovered is Sassy Bloom.
For those of you who do not know Sassy Bloom is a monthly subscription box service especially for babies. They are suitable for mums to be in the final trimester of pregnancy up until children are two years old. You just visit there website www.sassybloom.com and choose your subscription option you can buy a monthly box which costs £29.00 a month and you can cancel at any time or you can buy 3, 6 or 12 month subscriptions and the boxes can work out as low as £22.15 a box if you do this option. Once you have chosen your subscription option you then fill in a form with your child's details things such as there name , date of birth and gender. Then the lovely people at Sassy Bloom handpick items that are suitable for your child based on the details that you provided and they wrap them in a beautiful box and deliver them to your door once a month.
When the box arrives it is addressed to your child which i think is a nice touch, and the contents of each box will be worth at least £40. I really love the idea of these boxes as they are a nice surprise each month and it is like Christmas opening the box up to see what surprises are inside.
I have brought these boxes before for Sophia which you can read about one of them here and she received some really lovely items in her boxes. I am not the only one who loves Sassy Bloom as they are a multi award winning company and even celebrities such as Peter Andre, Kimberly Walsh and Kerry Katona to name just a few recommend them as they are that amazing!
I was recently very lucky to be asked if i would like to a receive a Sassy Bloom box for Jacob and of course i had to say yes! It may not be the most expensive item i have been asked to review but it is defiantly the one that i have been most excited about and i could not wait for it to arrive so i could see what gifts Jacob would be receiving.
When the box arrived it was as always with Sassy Bloom boxes beautifully wrapped but Sophia the little monkey stole the ribbon off it as she said it was "oooooo pretty". I even filmed a short video of me opening the box which i will apologise now for as it is rather rubbish as i filmed it on my iphone and i have never made a video before in my life so i had no idea at all what i was doing, but i was far to impatient to wait for the other half to get home from work and video me properly- sorry Sassy Bloom. When i opened the box it seemed quiet full which is always a good sign and there was six items in total in the box these were
- Two Sewlomax bibs- Price £8.00. They are really nice and perfect for a little boy and something a 9 week old baby will defiantly need as we go through so many bibs as Jacob is a sickly baby and you can never have to many bibs.These are really useful and we will use them and they are a nice brand too.
- Mam oral care rabbit- Price £4.99. Again this is something that we will use with Jacob and is something i had been looking at buying for him myself.
- Kaloo bunny - Price £21.99. I love the box this came in and the bunny is lovely and soft and cuddly and perfect for a young baby and Jacob loves this and it is my favourite item out of the box.
- Yoomi bottle- Price £7.50. Jacob is a bottle fed baby so this is perfect as it meant to help with colic and Jacob has been suffering from this, so again it something we will use. I have heard that these are really good bottles as well so i will look forward to trying these with him.
- Baby Gund elephant- Price £4.99. I really like this and i have actually been looking for a little toy to hang on his pram so this is perfect.
- Cuddledry bath mitt - Price £4.99 . I have heard that cuddledry are a great brand and the flannel is really soft and perfect for bath time.
The contents of the box is worth £52.46 which is above the £40 that they say your box will be worth and is great value for the £29 you would pay for the box as i have saved £22.72 compared to if i had brought all these products separately myself. Every single item we received is perfect and suitable for Jacob and most importantly we will use every single item in the box. All the items are from well know brands and there is no samples which is great , it is just full of quality useful lovely baby products.
- Beautifully wrapped box
- Free delivery
- Nice surprise for you and your child each month
- Handpicked quality items
- Contents are worth at least £10 more then you pay for the box
- Would make a lovely gift for someone
- Can cancel your subscription at any time
I genuinely can not think of any at all as all the boxes i have received have been lovely and i have paid for Sophia's boxes myself in the past and i thought they were great and were worth the money i paid for them.
Would i recommend Sassy Bloom to a friend? Yes i would i tell everyone i know how great these boxes are. And i will be buying my children more of these myself in the future without a doubt as Sophia's dad is a big fan of them too.
I would rate Sassy Bloom a 10/10
You can buy your own Sassy Bloom subscription box from www.sassybloom.com and if it is your first order i have a £10 off your first order code so you would pay just £19 for a box the code is BLG-NEWCAST and if you order a one i am sure you will love them just as much as i do.
* Disclosure - Sassy Bloom kindly sent me this box free of charge for the purpose of this review , however all views are my own.